Erwan FournisGlobal Head of Financial Advisory
Leading advisors in project finance
1. Once a booking has been made, you are entitled to cancel the booking subject to the following:
2. We understand the need for delegates to change course dates due to other events arising and therefore allow transferring to an alternate course date, subject to the following:
3. It should be observed that some courses are scheduled less frequently than others, therefore please be mindful of these terms.
4. We are not able to offer transfers or cancellation refunds made by delegates for reasons outside our control, which includes travel difficulties due to adverse weather conditions or industrial action. However, if you are unable to attend the training course you have booked because of illness, we will transfer your course onto the next available date at an administration fee of £150 + VAT, provided a doctor’s note is submitted.
5. We reserve the right to vary or cancel any course should the circumstances so demand. You will be notified of any cancellation at least 14 days in advance of the course. Should the course be varied or cancelled, you are entitled to a refund of any course fees paid, however, we accept no liability for related travel or accommodation costs.
6. Course payments are required in advance and can be made by credit card up until the course start date. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the course where payment has not been received in full.