Operis was a proud sponsor of the recent TFI-News European Transport Finance Forum. This event was hosted by Berwin Leighton Paisner, at their London offices, on Thursday 2nd February 2012.
The one day event attracted Europe’s leading transport infrastructure developers, consultants, investors and funders. It provided an excellent opportunity to share information and ideas, and understand a range of views on the European infrastructure transportation market for the year ahead.
A range of topics were covered by a number of expert panel discussions, including:
- the state of the market and dealflow expectations
- investment, development and opportunities in a range of sectors
- likely sources of debt finance
- outlook for airport investments
- future refinancing requirements
The forum ended with remarks from the BLP’s transport partner Mark Richards, followed by networking drinks reception.