Operis is pleased to have supported DIF Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Diverso Energy Inc. by providing a formal model audit in the lead up to the acquisition.
DIF announced on Wednesday, 10 May 2023, that it had signed an agreement to acquire a 75% interest in the Toronto-based designer, developer, owner, and operator of geothermal energy systems. The remaining 25% stake will be retained by the Diverso’s founders.
Founded in 2015, Diverso offers sustainable geothermal heating and cooling solutions for commercial and multi-unit residential projects under an energy-as-a-service model through long-term contracts. The company estimates its developed and pipeline projects will eliminate over 30,000 tons of CO2 annually.