What to Expect
This course was developed in consultation with key government departments, expanding on the principles outlined in the HMT Aqua book (2015). It provides your team with a grounding in analytical quality assurance and quality control.It grounds them in the concepts and techniques of best spreadsheet modelling practices that comply with the leading modelling methodologies, including how to :
- Develop and use consistent range names;
- Use switches, masks and flags to simplify logic;
- Implement corkscrew structures;
- Explore alternative solutions to circular references;
- Build different types of checks (financial, structural and risk factors);
We have successfully delivered this training to Government Departments including the Department for Transport, The Ministry of Defence, Ofgem and Defra.