We are honoured to be officially named as one of 2022 UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women. The 2022 UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women list was launched this morning by Great Place to Work® UK and celebrates a huge breadth of businesses, split by size, to highlight organisations that are playing their part to improve the workplace experience for all.
We understand the importance of prioritising gender equality to build a culture of collaboration and innovation where people feel valued and committed to achieving organisational goals.
Operis’s Executive Chairman David Colver said, “It is brilliant news to be recognised as a ‘best workplace for women’. We have always strived to create a welcoming, inclusive environment that nurtures all talent and rewards excellence. So it is wonderful to hear that our employees feel like we are achieving this.
Our senior leadership team is dedicated to creating a great experience for all employees. By becoming a signatory of the Women in Finance Charter earlier this year, Operis pledged to:
- maintain at least 40% female representation in our Group Board by 2026
- achieve 30% female Analytical team and a 20% female Advisory team by 2026
- maintain a 50% female senior leadership team
Veselina Aldred, Chief Operating Officer at Operis commented, “I am delighted to see these fantastic results and pleased that Operis’s female staff feel supported and valued by management. Having worked at Operis for over 17 years, it is wonderful to hear that my coworkers enjoy their experience as much as I continue to do.”
A few highlights from our Great Place to Work® responses include:
- 100% of our female staff believe that management shows a sincere interest in them as a person, not just as an employee.
- 94% said people are encouraged to balance their work life and their personal life with 100% saying they are able to take time off from work when they feel it’s necessary.
- 100% of our female staff said that they are developing professionally whilst working at Operis.
- 94% think that Operis is a fun place to work and that they can be themselves when they come to work.
- 100 % said “Taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.”