The Aberystwyth University Accommodation Project reached financial close on 31 July 2013.

Balfour Beatty, the international infrastructure group, was appointed preferred bidder for the university’s student accommodation project in February 2013. The project comprises the design, build and financing of the Greenfield Penglais farm site in Aberystwyth into student accommodation and ancillary leisure and recreational spaces. The project also include a concession to maintain and operate the accommodation over a period of 33 years, which will provide contemporary accommodation for 1000 students including a significant number of students from outside both Scotland and the UK.

Legal and General are providing 90% of the required funding for the project with Balfour Beatty providing the remaining 10%.

Operis provided financial model auditing service, including a full tax and accounting review, on behalf of Balfour Beatty and the lenders.

_______________________________
Further information on Operis:

Operis is a leading advisor in project and infrastructure finance, renowned for its financial modelling and model auditing expertise and financial structuring advice. The firm has been mandated by the leading investment banks, infrastructure funds, bond arrangers and guarantor bodies around the world. This experience covers over 700 projects and other funded transactions worldwide.

Contact:
Paul Myers – Managing Director
+44 (0)20 7562 0400

CONTACT US

Please get in touch with either of our regional offices.

https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Erwan-Fournis-500x500.png
Erwan Fournis
Global Head of Financial Advisory

+44 207 562 0444

[javascript protected email address]
https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Carmen-Wade-500x500.jpg
Carmen Wade
Financial Advisory, Head of North America

+1 647 243 3840

[javascript protected email address]
https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Jun-Tao-500x500.png
Jun Tao
Global Head of Model Audit & Financial Modelling

+44 207 562 0428

[javascript protected email address]
https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Mark-Southall-500x500.png
Mark Southall
Associate Director - Model Audit & Financial Modelling

+1 647 846 7384

[javascript protected email address]
https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Philip-Allen-500x500.jpg
Philip Allen
Head of Training [javascript protected email address]

Operis Europe

View Google Map
+44 207 562 0400
[javascript protected email address]

Operis North America

View Google Map
+1 647 846 7382
[javascript protected email address]

CONTACT US

Discuss your requirements with us

https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Erwan-Fournis-500x500.png
Erwan Fournis
Global Head of Financial Advisory

+44 207 562 0444

[javascript protected email address]
https://www.operis.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Chirs-Aldred-500x500.png
Chris Aldred
Director

+44 207 562 0433

[javascript protected email address]
Name(Required)
Consent(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.